Representatives of various area organizations will be on hand to talk about their programs, who they support, how to find them, and answer any question that community members might have.
- February 18 – The River Center & Maps Counseling Service (for this date only, RSVP here)
- March 18 – The Grapevine & Avenue A
- April 15 – Worksource & Monadnock Developmental Services
- May 20 – Monadnock Family Services & Reality Check
- June 17 – Monadnock Area Transitional Shelter (MATS) and Southern New Hampshire Services (SNHS)
See the Eventbrite listing for more info on each date. When registering, choose the date(s) that you wish to attend.