Add to Calendar
This is a weekly outing/field trip-based program for the whole family. It provides parents and their children with fun and enriching experiences visiting our local resources. Past adventures have included berry-picking, dairy farms, mini hikes, and more. Masks required. Wednesday program participants will bring a picnic lunch and Tuesday group will bring snacks for themselves.
Offered on 2 different days and times:
- Tuesdays: 9:30-11:30
•Week of June 1st and 2nd: River Center Paint, Play, crafts and bubbles
•Week of June 8th and 9th : Biking/Walking on the Bike Trail! Meet at the roundabout road on Prescott Hill Road in Peterborough.
•Week of June 15th and 16th : Strawberry picking at Barrett Hill Farm (reschedule date of June 15th and 16th if berries are not ripe) EBT accepted for pick your own at Barrett Hill.
•Week of June 22nd and 23rd : MacDowell Dam Hike and Play
•Week of June 29th and 30th: Family Hike on Hiroshi Trail with Susie Spikol
- July 6 & 7 Ice cream and visit to Dairy cows. Meeting at Connolly Brothers 140 Webster Hwy Greenfield
- July 13 &14 Raspberries picking at Mayfair Farm. Meeting at Mayfair Farm 31 Clymers DR. Harrisville
- July 20 & 21 Hike at Rhododendron State Park. Meeting at 424 Rockwood Pond Road Fitzwilliam
- July 27 & 28 Both groups will meet one day this week
- JULY 27 AT 10:00 Trip to Friendly Farm. Meeting at Friendly Farm at RT 101, Dublin.
Choose either Tuesday (9:30am-11:30am) or Wednesday (12:30pm-2:30pm) outings. This program is offered at no-cost except for the PYO outings in which case you will pay for what you pick.